Thursday 11 November 2010

Is 22 Too Old for Bows?

I've been wearing bows in my hair since I was a baby.  My first Christmas I wore a giant, pouffy light pink dress with a similarly giant pink bow in my hair.  And of course I always put a ribbon in my hair on the rare occasion I wear my hair up (even at the gym). I also have a couple bow hair clips that I love.  While tying ponytails with ribbon was 'all the rage' in high school in FL, it's not exactly a popular tradition up here.  My friends do occasionally tease me, although they also say I look funny without a ribbon.  Hence my question, Is 22 too old for hair bows?


What do you think?  Does one ever become too old for hair bows? Even Bunny, Charlotte's mother-in-law, wore bows in Sex and the City! 

xoxo,


P.S.  Giveaway ends tomorrow at 11:59 pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment