Friday 13 May 2011

Blogger's Back (And So am I)!

I can't believe how quickly the last two weeks have just flown by!  It feels like I just packed up my suitcase to head off to Italy, and now I'm already back home in Canada.  I've had such a beyond-amazing time, and I really feel like the entire trip was just a gloriously long dream.  And yet, I have the pictures to prove it was real!  I have 1,000+ pictures to sort through, so I'll post those soon. 

But for today I thought I'd share a few pics of painting I finished for CDS (my giveaway winner from way back in February).  I admit I took way too long to finally get it done (sorry CDS!) because my school work and committee troubles got in the way, but I think the final product looks good, and I hope she likes it!







PS- My 'K' key has been getting a little sticky, so I apologize if my 'k's' disappear!

xoxo,


No comments:

Post a Comment