Thursday 6 May 2010

My Oh My!

I can remember fondly shopping at Talbots with my mom when I was a little girl.  I loved helping her pick out outfits, but I remember the clothes as conservative, a bit boring, and a little matronly.  Well my oh my has the line transformed over the years.  I LOVE the change.  The line is full of preppy pink and green, and I think it's fabulous.  I'm definitely going to have to visit a Talbots when I go States-side next week!  Here are some of my favorite items:


This skirt is embroidered with little bicycles.  It's so cute!

I think every young woman should have a shift in her wardrobe.  Shifts are great because they can be dressed up for a job interview with cute pumps and a blazer, setting you apart from the bland applicants dressed in black suits.  They can also be dressed down with a cute cardigan and a pair of sandals.  Shifts are so versatile!




These come in a variety of different colors, and each of them would be a great addition to my driving moccasin collection.  I love driving moccasins. They are so comfortable, classic, and are great for class or the library.
So perfect for the summer.

Now all I need is a pocket full of money...

MJC

No comments:

Post a Comment